วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

FIGURE REVIEW: NECA Wolf Predators

Even though these guys came out a while ago, I'd like to go for that feeling of completeness. That's pretty much why I did this little review, here. I know I mentioned I used an HD camera, but I don't quite know if it'll be viewable like that. I didn't use 720p conversion formats when publishing the film in Movie Maker, because it would have taken HOURS! Anyway, what you see is what you get. I apologize for any occasional bluriness. This camera auto-focuses, so if a movement is too exagerrated, boom -- focus change. Bear with me. As for the Hot Toys stuff, it's true. I am going to purchase the original Pred from Hot Toys. Why? 'Cause he's awesome! What better way to start a possible future Hot Toys Alien/ Predator collection, than with the big baddie?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcKmVCWxHKg&hl=en

mezco action figures

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น