วันเสาร์ที่ 7 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

My abhorrence activity amount collection

Update 7-10-10: Just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SORPORT AND SUBS!!! With 10000 views...never thought that would happen...you guys fucking ROCK! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL! I have many more CRAZY FIGURES/REVIEWS TO SHARE WITH YOU! Here is part of my collection from my Movie/Horror room. Most of my figures are Neca, Mezco, McFarlane and others. I put this short film together to show everyone what I have collected over the years and still going strong. Since the age of five I have been a huge fan of the horror/movie world. My first figure was the Jason Voorhees Movie Maniacs figure and been hooked ever since. Part 2 of my room will be coming soon because of the allotted time frame. Please let me know what you all think. ***No Copy Right Infringement Intended***



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqHJDPWED7k&hl=en

jeff hardy action figure Celebrity Gossip Blogs Daily transformers energon figures

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น