วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 1 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

NECA Resident Evil 10th Anniversary Action Figures

My NECA Resident Evil 10th Anniversary Figures just arrived today. Here's a video. These are the series 1 figures. Not sure when or if they're going to release any others. I'm a huge Resident Evil fan and I'm happy to say that these figurines are of extremely high quality. The actual model work is exceptional. The paint job is also of very high quality considering the painters would have to paint so many of these. I'd give the paint job a 9.5/10. Half a mark is taken off because the paint job isn't absolutely perfect although near perfect. Some colours overlap other colours a tiny bit where they shouldn't if you know what I mean. Also, the weapons aren't painted as well as the figures. Chris' shotgun for example only has 1 tone of brown and no shading. The metal parts of the shotgun are also just painted in silver rather than black with silver air brushing to give it that metallic look, so doesn't look as realistic. I guess people who want to open the packets can always touch up any paintjobs that they aren't satisfied with. That's if you're that picky lol. I'm not sure if I should open them. I want to but I don't want to at the same time. If anyone noticed the zombie's arm came off which is annoying argh. He has removable limbs and unless I open the packet, I can't put it back on. Paid about $90AU for the set.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJCFYoyadV0&hl=en

boba fett costumes original optimus prime toy rocket

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น