วันศุกร์ที่ 14 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Neca Wolf Predator abstracts (both Varients) Review.

My thoughts on the Alien Versus Predator Requiem, Wolf Predators. This is my first time reviewing an action figure. (In this case,2, I might do this again if u like it.) I forgot to mention when I was talking about articulation they made the same mistake Mcfarlane did, which was they put the cord that connects to the chest plate and the left shoulder a little too shorts, so u can raise his arm high, I purposely popped them so I can raise his arm higher. (Its not very noticeable anyway.) These figures I HIGHLY recommend, and If they werent releasing a new 1 in a couple months I'd buy another set! (I'm probably not going to buy the clear varient, I dont like clear figures, but I am DEFFINANTLY getting the open mouth version.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv_GdMxmNYs&hl=en

ringside collectibles

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น