วันพุธที่ 14 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

Kenner Predator Collection

Featured here is a video of my loose Kenner Predator toys from the 1992 toy line. This is not a complete collection, just the collection I own, and hold dear. Whilst I used to own a majority of MISB Predator toys, I traded them in quite some time ago, and kept my loose collection. Many of the Predators defer quite far from their supposed movie counterparts, it is still interesting to see the creativity Kenner came up with to market these Hunting Aliens. Featured in this video are: - Cracked Tusk Predator - Lava Planet Predator - Predator Clan Leader - Scavage Predator - Stalker Predator - Ambush Predator - Renegade Predator - MISB Check it out!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGNoWMFhqhE&hl=en

boba fett costumes action figure doll

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น